The government has decided to extend the lockdown for the third time in view of the increasing number of people suffering from the Covid-19 (Corona Virus) epidemic. According to the new order of the government, the lockdown has to be followed till May 17. In view of this global epidemic, the government has divided the cases of infected patients into red, orange and green zones.
Lockdown 3.0 has significantly reduced restrictions compared to Lockdown 2.0. Lockdown 3.0 is only nominal Lockdown. There will not be so much restriction in it.
Lockdown Terms and Conditions
- People older than 65 years, pregnant women and young children are not allowed to move out.
- Cab or taxi facility will be available only in Orange and Green zones. Only a passenger will be allowed to accompany a driver.
- School-college, cinema, mall, hotel, restaurant, gym, park, shrine will remain closed
- Banking services will be open.
- Delivery of essential items from e-commerce.
- Concession in operation of buses, but only 50% passengers are allowed to sit in one bus
- All industries, construction works will be allowed.
- Banks, finance companies, insurance and capital market activity will continue
- Print, electronic media, IT sector, cold storage, private security service will continue
- Shops in urban areas, malls, markets and market premises for non-essential goods are not allowed
To stop the spread of Covid-19, the government has issued some guidelines, we should help prevent this epidemic by following them.